It’s hard to be a new mom and go back to work. One employer in South Carolina is allowing people at his company to bring their babies to work up to 6 months. This will help with child care cost as well as attachment issues.
Erica Campbell mentioned that with Krista Campbell and Wozy Campbell the babies traveled with her. She never had a big issue, but when it came to Zaya Campbell having 3 kids on the road was hard. There were a lot of adjustments, but Erica recalls hearing her baby cry during a meet and greet and being sad.
Some people think that what this boss is allowing is good, but it depends on what kind of work you’re doing. If there is a crying baby in the office people won’t be productive. What are your thoughts on bringing babies to work.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- LOCAL NEWS: Euclid Woman Filing Lawsuit Against Police Officer Who Assaulted Her
- LOCAL NEWS: No Winner, So Mega Millions Jackpot Is Now at $1.6 Billion!!
- LOCAL NEWS: Meijer to Fill Kmart Spot in Seven Hills
- LOCAL NEWS: Downtown Cleveland More Prepared for Life After LeBron This Time Around
- OHIO NEWS: Cincinnati Man Completes 400 Chili Dogs at Skyline Chili Within a Year
- BROWNS: RB Carlos Hyde Traded to the Jaguars
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Calling Card Trouble [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- LOCAL NEWS: Mega Millions Jackpot Now at the Billion Dollar Mark
- Food For The Soul Recipe: “Greek Baked Pasta”
- Travis Greene Debuts New Song “See The Light” With Jekalyn Carr [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
Meet The Stars Of "We're The Campbells" [PHOTOS]
1. We're The CampbellsSource:TV One 1 of 9
2. Warryn CampbellSource:TV One 2 of 9
3. Erica CampbellSource:TV One 3 of 9
4. The CampbellsSource:TV One 4 of 9
5. Krista CampbellSource:TV One 5 of 9
6. Wozy CampbellSource:TV One 6 of 9
7. Zaya CampbellSource:TV One 7 of 9
8. "We're The Campbells" Full CastSource:TV One 8 of 9
9. The CampbellsSource:TV One 9 of 9
Erica Campbell Talks About Taking Care Of Her Babies While Touring [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com