GRIFF is praying about people that know when their relationships is over. You sometimes look at social media and don’t want to like a picture or video because it hurts your feelings. In 2018 ending a relationship is devastating when the person changes the Netflixpassword.
They don’t care that you have to pay $11.99 now and all you see is the free-trial on your television screen. GRIFF mentioned that this will really hurt you and your pockets. Did someone ever do this to you?
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Food For The Soul Recipe: “Caramelized Asian Pork Chops”
- Erica Campbell Reveals Devastating Loss: I Suffered A Miscarriage
- CONDOLENCES: D.L. Hughley Mourns His Father’s Passing
- GRIFF’s Prayer For His Face, High Self-Esteem & The Pimple At The End Of His Nose
- Bishop T.D. Jakes Speaks On The Importance Of Churches Reaching People On Social Media
- Ericaism: “Cut Down The Confusion”
- LOCAL NEWS: Cleveland Community Reacts To Fatal Drive-By Shooting
- #1 CHART-TOPPER KORYN HAWTHORNE, NEW ALBUM UNSTOPPABLE OUT NOW!
- LOCAL NEWS: Here’s How To Get Tickets For Hamilton At Playhouse Square
- Superhero Doll Hopes To Help Young Black Girls Beat Low Self Esteem
GRIFF On Stage At The 10th Annual Spirit Of Praise [PHOTOS]
1. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise1 of 7
2. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise2 of 7
3. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise3 of 7
4. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise4 of 7
5. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise5 of 7
6. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise6 of 7
7. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise7 of 7
GRIFF’s Prayer: Indian Givin’ That Netflix Password [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com