Erica Campbell wants you to tap into your best creative self. She spoke about how great things will only come from inside of you and not someone else. Erica believes that you must remove fear and doubt to explore that part of yourself.
We all have an assignment from God and when we complete it he’s so happy. There is something beautiful inside of you, but you have to keep the faith. Live your best creative life and never forget that.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” at 6am ET.
- Jekalyn Carr Launches Her Beauty Biz With New Fragrance For Women
- The ‘Mecca’ Is A Mirage: Police Brutality Shows Atlanta Is A Tale Of Two Cities For Black People
- Legendary One-Of-One Wu-Tang Album Sold Yet Again By U.S. Government To Cover Martin Shkreli Debt
- The New Burger King: Bun B To Open “Trill Burgers” Restaurant In Houston
- Meeting Or Mingling? Michigan State Rep Admits To Spending Campaign Money At Dearborn Strip Club
- Popular PBS Series ‘Arthur’ To End After 25 Seasons
- If Black Media Doesn’t Tell The Truth About This Nation, It Won’t Be Told
- WATCH: What You Need To Know — July 28, 2021: January 6 Insurrection — Laws to Suppress the Vote — CDC to Update Mask Guidance
- LOCAL NEWS: Akron Mural Honoring LeBron James Vandalized
- LOCAL NEWS: Female Suspect Wanted For Brutal Assault on Elderly Cleveland Couple