This week on “We’re The Campbells,” Erica Campbell has a serious discussion with her friend Lisa. Erica spoke about how she had a miscarriage and her friend Lisa went through the same thing. The bad part was both of them just kept going, didn’t grieve and still think about it.
Erica believes that more women should talk about it because it’s very tough to go through. When you find out you’re pregnant you’re in love with that baby. Then when the baby is no longer there you have a sadness that sometimes you don’t want to talk about.
Make sure you watch “We’re The Campbells” on TV One at 8/7c every Tuesday!
- Dog That Survived California Wildfire Guarded Home For Weeks
- YouVersion and Bible Gateway Report That The Top Bible Verses of 2018 Come From Old Testament Prophets
- 5 Things To Know For Your New Day-Tuesday December 11th
- BILLBOARD’S 2018 YEAR-END GOSPEL CHARTS INCLUDE KIRK FRANKLIN, KORYN HAWTHORNE
- Chance the Rapper Says He Is Going On A ‘Sabbatical’ To Study The Bible So He Can Set A Good Example For His Newborn Nephew
- Daily Devotional: “Grace Checks”
- LOCAL NEWS: ‘Baby It’s Cold Outside’ Gets A #MeToo Era Rewrite
- JeKalyn Carr, Lauren Daigle, Brian Courtney Wilson Lead GRAMMY Nominations
- LOCAL NEWS: Coroner Identifies 5 Children Killed In Youngstown House Fire
Meet The Stars Of "We're The Campbells" [PHOTOS]
1. We're The CampbellsSource:TV One 1 of 9
2. Warryn CampbellSource:TV One 2 of 9
3. Erica CampbellSource:TV One 3 of 9
4. The CampbellsSource:TV One 4 of 9
5. Krista CampbellSource:TV One 5 of 9
6. Wozy CampbellSource:TV One 6 of 9
7. Zaya CampbellSource:TV One 7 of 9
8. "We're The Campbells" Full CastSource:TV One 8 of 9
9. The CampbellsSource:TV One 9 of 9
Erica Campbell Reveals She Suffered A Miscarriage [VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com