Ingrid Bohannon is a writer and glam coach, who spoke about her book, “The C Word: Celibacy My 28-Year Journey.” Bohannon was married and then got a divorced and when coming out of her marriage quickly realized that the dating game had changed. She chose celibacy because it meant so much to her.
It has made her dating life a little harder because some men don’t want to hear that and are quite shocked when they realize how long it’s been. She also realized it can create fewer ling term relationships. Bohannon shared that a lot of young girls are teased about wanting to follow this lifestyle and because there is so much sex-driven content some believe this is how things need to be.
Make sure you listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- MICHELLE WILLIAMS QUITS BROADWAY PLAY OVER BATTLE WITH DEPRESSION
- John Gray Says He Made ‘Faith Deposit’ On Wife’s $200K Lamborghini As She Defends Lavish Gift
- Company Will Pay You $100,000 To Ditch Smartphone For A Year
- LOCAL NEWS: Rock Hall Reveals 2019 Inductees: Def Leppard, Stevie Nicks, Janet Jackson
- Throwback Thursday: Frank Williams And The Mississippi Mass Choir “Near The Cross”
- AND…..TODAY IS-NATIONAL COCOA DAY
- 12-Time Grammy Winner CeCe Winans Releases “It’s Christmas” Music Video
- FORMER GANG MEMBER SHARES TESTIMONY AFTER GIVING HIS LIFE TO JESUS
- OPRAH WINFREY SHARES HOW SHE SAID GOODBYE TO HER MOTHER!
- David And Tamela Mann Have Been Married For 30 Years And Are Still So In Love!
Erica Campbell at the Allstate Family Reunion Expo
1. Erica Campbell at the Allstate Family Reunion ExpoSource:Jazmine Pendleton 1 of 4
2. Erica Campbell at the Allstate Family Reunion ExpoSource:Jazmine Pendleton 2 of 4
3. Erica Campbell at the Allstate Family Reunion ExpoSource:Jazmine Pendleton 3 of 4
4. Erica Campbell at the Allstate Family Reunion ExpoSource:Jazmine Pendleton 4 of 4
Ingrid Bohannon Speaks About Dating While Being Celibate [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com