Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
After years of spending so much time together in the studio as producer (Warryn) and singer (Erica), the forthcoming song, “All of My Life,” will be released as their first duet. Hard to believe, right?
Hear it here first on Friday, September 21 as Erica and GRIFF premiere it on Get Up! Mornings at 8 a.m. EST and stay tuned for the exclusive video premiere right here on the same day.
They’re fly, the song is hip and the visual combining the two are worth making room on your playlists.
- LOCAL NEWS: Flights Cancelled at Cleveland Hopkins Airport
- LOCAL NEWS: How a ‘Concerned Citizen’ Tried to Help Parma Police Shoot and Capture a Suspect
- LOCAL NEWS: How to Keep Safe While Driving During the Winter Storm
- Tamika Mallory Shares How Her Parents Influenced Her Activism And How The Death Of Her Son’s Father Impacted Her Life
- Get Up! News Roundup: Kevin Hart To Star In Monopoly Game Movie, Women’s March In DC This Weekend & More
- Man Fatally Shoots Estranged Wife And Injures Daughter Outside Church Before Turning Gun On Himself [VIDEO]
- Nurse Says God Put Her On A Certain Road To Save State Troopers Life
- Listen: Tasha Cobbs Preps New Music, “This Is A Move”
- 7 Times Michelle Obama Gave Us Boss Woman Goals
- Friday Funnies: The Holy Ghost Enforcers!! “Choir Auditions”