Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
After years of spending so much time together in the studio as producer (Warryn) and singer (Erica), the forthcoming song, “All of My Life,” will be released as their first duet. Hard to believe, right?
Hear it here first on Friday, September 21 as Erica and GRIFF premiere it on Get Up! Mornings at 8 a.m. EST and stay tuned for the exclusive video premiere right here on the same day.
They’re fly, the song is hip and the visual combining the two are worth making room on your playlists.
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Lessons We Learned Over The Weekend [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Ericaism: Forgiveness Feels Better [EXCLUSIVE]
- LOCAL NEWS: Travel Advisory Issued For Euclid by the NAACP Regarding Police-Related Incidents
- Andrew Gillum’s Grandmother Leaves Lasting Impression On Him [EXCLUSIVE]
- LOCAL NEWS: Euclid Officer Who Punched Unarmed Man in Facebook Video Has Been Rehired
- Food For The Soul Recipe: “Beef And Pasta Recipe”
- Dove Awards 2018 Winners & Performance Highlights [PHOTOS + VIDEO]
- Browns Head Coach Hue Jackson’s Wikipedia Page Adds ‘Worst Coach’ Listing
- Gladys Knight Is Coming To Cleveland
- Saints and Sinners: Man Launches Into Racist Rant On Ryanair Plane