Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
After years of spending so much time together in the studio as producer (Warryn) and singer (Erica), the forthcoming song, “All of My Life,” will be released as their first duet. Hard to believe, right?
Hear it here first on Friday, September 21 as Erica and GRIFF premiere it on Get Up! Mornings at 8 a.m. EST and stay tuned for the exclusive video premiere right here on the same day.
They’re fly, the song is hip and the visual combining the two are worth making room on your playlists.
- The Undressing Room Presented By Macy’s ‘Cap or No Cap’ | Episode 88
- Congressional HBCU Caucus Presses DOJ, FBI Over Ongoing Bomb Threats At Historically Black Colleges
- Student Debt Relief’s Efforts To Close Racial Wealth Gap Is ‘Improper,’ Conservative Group Says In Lawsuit
- Per Report, Ohio is ‘Top 20’ for Worst Roads in America
- ‘Pro-Life’ Conservatives ‘Don’t Care’ If Herschel Walker Paid For His Ex’s Abortion
- Healthy Ever After: Dr. Katina Kennedy ‘Breast Cancer Prevention Info & Tips’
- Local Post Office Manager Gets 6 Months For Stealing Mail
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley Principles To Win BIG: Pivot Don’t Panic
- Ohio voter resgisteration deadline is October 11th
- Couple charged with engaging in sex act at Cedar Point