Remember the song Warryn and Erica Campbell were working on during an episode of We’re The Campbells on TV One? The song is finished and the married couple is preparing to share it with the world!
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
After years of spending so much time together in the studio as producer (Warryn) and singer (Erica), the forthcoming song, “All of My Life,” will be released as their first duet. Hard to believe, right?
Hear it here first on Friday, September 21 as Erica and GRIFF premiere it on Get Up! Mornings at 8 a.m. EST and stay tuned for the exclusive video premiere right here on the same day.
They’re fly, the song is hip and the visual combining the two are worth making room on your playlists.
- ‘Get Out Of The Country’: Video Shows Black Man Kicked Out Of School CRT Meeting As ‘Racist Woman’ Stays
- Naomi Osaka Displays Her Perfect Baby Bump In Japan
- Maple Heights Police Chase Ends With Flipped Cruiser [Video]
- Ohio Elementary School Students Sick After Eating Gummy ‘Edibles’
- Brandy Norwood Returns As Cinderella In Disney Plus’ ‘Descendants: The Rise of Red’
- 4 Things Black Writers Need To Know Before Using ChatGPT
- 2 Teens Charged For University Heights Murder
- Browns Trade For Elijah Moore, Swap Picks With Jets
- SZA Sizzles In A Curve-Hugging Bodysuit For Kim Kardashian’s SKIMS
- Women of the Bible: Herodias
EXCLUSIVE PREMIERE: Warryn & Erica Campbell Team Up To Release Their First Duet Together, “All Of My Life” [VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com
SZA Sizzles In A Curve-Hugging Bodysuit For Kim Kardashian’s SKIMS
Three Dead Bodies Found ‘Bound and Gagged’ Near Akron
Who Jumped Tekashi 6ix9ine? Tweet Claims IG Video Shows Name Of Man Stomping Rapper
Congrats! Tamar Braxton Is Engaged!
Blac Chyna Spotted Out After Dissolving Facial Fillers
The 9 Worst Ways to Handle Conflict
Tami Roman Gets Candid About Her Battle With Body Dysmorphia
CeCe Winans Daughter Ashley Love Wedding Pics!