Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
After years of spending so much time together in the studio as producer (Warryn) and singer (Erica), the forthcoming song, “All of My Life,” will be released as their first duet. Hard to believe, right?
Hear it here first on Friday, September 21 as Erica and GRIFF premiere it on Get Up! Mornings at 8 a.m. EST and stay tuned for the exclusive video premiere right here on the same day.
They’re fly, the song is hip and the visual combining the two are worth making room on your playlists.
- Keisha Lane Bottoms Announces New Probe Into Atlanta Child Murders
- LOCAL NEWS: Ohio Senate Proposes 6-Cent Increase To State Gas Tax
- Gayle King Has a Multimillion-Dollar Deal to Sign to Stay at CBS News
- TODAY IS-NATIONAL PUPPY DAY
- Taraji P. Henson Says Christians Should Follow Jesus’ Example and Show Unconditional Love
- LOCAL NEWS: Cleveland Mosque Opens Free Health Care Clinic
- LOCAL NEWS: Community Police Using Chess To Mentor Students
- 5 Things To Know For Your New Day-Friday March 22nd
- KELONTAE GAVIN SINGLE ‘NO ORDINARY WORSHIP’ HAS CROSSED OVER 2 THE BILLBOARD R&B CHARTS
- 150-Year-Old Bible Survives Two Church Fires Unscathed: ‘Truly A Work Of God,’ Pastor Says