Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
After years of spending so much time together in the studio as producer (Warryn) and singer (Erica), the forthcoming song, “All of My Life,” will be released as their first duet. Hard to believe, right?
Hear it here first on Friday, September 21 as Erica and GRIFF premiere it on Get Up! Mornings at 8 a.m. EST and stay tuned for the exclusive video premiere right here on the same day.
They’re fly, the song is hip and the visual combining the two are worth making room on your playlists.
- WOW!! Jennifer Hudson Transforms Into Aretha Franklin
- When I Was Younger: How Travis Greene Learned That “Pace Is The Proof Of Trust” [VIDEO]
- Lamar Odom Proposed To Girlfriend Sabrina Parr: “She’s The ONE”
- Cyntoia Brown-Long Is Fed Up On People Talking About Her Husband
- New Research Shows Fewer Americans Believe In God
- Kevin Hart Gives Glory To God At People’s Choice Awards, His First Public Appearance Since Car Crash [VIDEO]
- GRIFF’s Prayer For Short Guys [VIDEO]
- Ericaism: Take Responsibility of Your Life [VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: Make Sure God Gets The Glory [VIDEO]
- QOTD: Question Of The Day: Why Are People Upset About Kayne West Doing Gospel Music