Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
After years of spending so much time together in the studio as producer (Warryn) and singer (Erica), the forthcoming song, “All of My Life,” will be released as their first duet. Hard to believe, right?
Hear it here first on Friday, September 21 as Erica and GRIFF premiere it on Get Up! Mornings at 8 a.m. EST and stay tuned for the exclusive video premiere right here on the same day.
They’re fly, the song is hip and the visual combining the two are worth making room on your playlists.
- What’s Happening In Cleveland? String Of Inmates Dying Causes Fear
- Kirk Franklin Debuts Music Video For New Song, “OK”
- PRAISE PREMIER: Kirk Franklin “Ok”
- Sad News…World famous Grumpy Cat Has Died
- Oprah Winfrey Gives One Of The Girls From Her South Africa School Away In Marriage
- Priscilla Shirer and Beth Moore Condemn Those In The Church Who Deny White Supremacy
- Ayesha Curry Teaches Us That In The Age Of Oversharing, Transparency Is Not Always Best
- Yolanda Adams Gives Helpful Advice To Balance You Nutritionally, Mentally, And Spiritually
- Ciara Reveals The Prayer She Prayed That Led Her To Russell Wilson
- Lecrae And The 116 Clique Visit Texas Prison To Share Message of Hope and Encouragement With Inmates