GRIFF was talking to one of his really good friends about Jesus peace. Most people think about it as a piece of jewelry you wear, but GRIFF is referring to it as the inner peace he gives us. He recalled the movie Friday where Debo, the neighborhood bully took a guys Jesus piece after he tucked it in his shirt so it wouldn’t show. Debo ended up taking his chain and they guy in the movie ran to his car crying.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
GRIFF wants you to imagine the enemy as Debo. He can’t take away the Jesus inside of you away because God is always there for you. GRIFF then mentioned how much he’s changed since being on the show. It’s changed his attitude in a lot of ways and GRIFF wants you to make sure your Jesus peace doesn’t get taken away from you.
When your kids are making you mad or you’re having a bad day handle it in a different way and don’t allow the enemy to steal that peace. When your spouse is tripping just laugh out loud and mention to them that they married you. Don’t let anyone take your Jesus peace!
- Urban One Founder Cathy Hughes Celebrates 75th Birthday!
- Bishop Hezekiah Walker and Pastor Mike McBride Brings All-Star Lineup To ‘Stand With Buffalo’
- Kevin LeVar Introduces New Single ‘The Only Thing That Matters’
- Black Barbie! Issa Rae To Play Version Of Iconic Doll In New ‘Barbie’ Film
- CO Suspended For Buffalo Shooting Meme Earned $200K
- How Social Media Helped Buffalo Shooter's Racist Massacre
- Ohio lawmakers to debate bill to ban gender-affirming care for LGBTQ+ youth
- 'Mad' Buffalo 911 Dispatcher Expected To Be Fire
- Florida Students Spell Out N-Word, Anti-CRT Republicans Silent
- How To Help Victims And Survivors In Buffalo
- Lawsuit: Black Students Suspended For Wearing BLM T-Shirts
Mr. Griffin: “They Out Here Snatching Jesus Peace’s Like Debo!” [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com