Isabel Davis is a singer and songwriter that recently won a Stellar Award for best new artist. Her album “The Call” came out last year, but continues to bless so many souls. Davis recalls the day her heart was drawn to “Jesus We Love You.”
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
She was in Baton Rouge at a night of worship and at one point a man got up went towards the microphone and began singing the words. Tears began to flow from her eyes and she explained that it was a powerful moment. The song reflects on God’s love and she mentioned that it’s the modern day “Oh, How I Love Jesus.”
As she explained to Erica Campbell how she feels about this song she got emotional. Davis spoke about how God gives us gifts and we need to understand that they aren’t for us at times. It’s to help others and for service. She believes that God gave her this voice to minister to others through song.
Make sure you listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- President Biden Announces Pardons And Other Action On Federal Marijuana Reform
- President Biden To Pardon All Federal Offenses Of Simple Marijuana Possession
- Juan Winans Talks New Single “Now” Featuring Lalah Hathaway & Rep. John Lewis
- Sen. Raphael Warnock Widens Polling Lead Over Herschel Walker As Bombshell Reports Pour In
- Ohio Man Eludes Police For Hours After Fatal Hit and Run
- Ericaism: Jesus Loves The Humble
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley Principles To Win BIG: Miracles Are Voice Activated
- The Undressing Room Presented By Macy’s ‘Cap or No Cap’ | Episode 88
- Congressional HBCU Caucus Presses DOJ, FBI Over Ongoing Bomb Threats At Historically Black Colleges
- Student Debt Relief’s Efforts To Close Racial Wealth Gap Is ‘Improper,’ Conservative Group Says In Lawsuit