Ray Chew and his wife, Vivian Chew have been in the music industry for a very long time. Ray currently is working on his 9th season of “Dancing With the Stars” as the music director. Many remember him for his work on “Showtime At the Apollo.” The two developed Chew Entertainment, where they organize events with different artists as well as organizations.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Ray mentioned that he’s so happy and blessed for all the opportunities he’s had through his career. One of his favorite moments is getting the opportunity to help with the inauguration of President Barack Obama as well as working with music legends. He’s also worked to help with music for the Emmy’s as well as the DNC.
Vivian Chew is enjoying her role as the music director for “The Night of Inspiration” and this year it will take place at Carnegie Hall. They asked for Ray and Vivian to come aboard to help diversify programming. The event will take place in December and will bring aboard artist such as Koryn Hawthorne and India Arie.
Make sure you listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- 4 White Supremacists Sentenced For Hate Crime After Brutally Beating A Black DJ
- H.E.R. Is A Vision In All White On The February Cover Of ‘Vogue Singapore’
- Naturi Naughton-Lewis Gets Candid In A Game Of ‘Imma Let You Finish’
- Rickey Smiley’s Son, Brandon, Passed Away At 32
- Keke Palmer Shares A Peek Into Her ‘Once Upon A Baby’ Themed Baby Shower
- Tyre Nichols’ Brutal Arrest Video Released, His Mother Doesn’t Want Children To Watch
- Todd Dulaney Debuts “It’s Working” Featuring Bishop Hezekiah Walker
- Virginia Library Pays Nikole Hannah-Jones More Than $35K For ‘The 1619 Project’ Speech, And Some Are Unhappy
- Cleveland Native Norelle to Sing With Rihanna at the Super Bowl
- Reginae Carter Oozes Style Goals On The Gram Yet Again
Ray & Vivian Chew Speak About What It’s Like Working With Music Legends [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on getuperica.com