Gray says “obedience comes with the anointing of misunderstanding,” like Mary in the bible. “What God says to one he may not say to another, but you’ve got to know what he said.” He went to meet Trump to get information about how churches can help end mass incarceration in the black community. He also emphasizes that being in the room with someone you don’t agree with just means “you’re at the table,” it doesn’t mean that you agree with them.
After the meeting he received backlash because for most people it was a political issue, but for him it was spiritual.
Behind the Scenes at The Willie Moore Jr. Show [PHOTOS]
1. The Manns1 of 11
2. Willie Moore with Evelyn Lozada and her daughter2 of 11
3. Mary Mary and Willie3 of 11
4. No Malice and Willie4 of 11
5. Willie and Jennifer Williams5 of 11
6. William Mcdowell6 of 11
7. The Hairstons7 of 11
8. Dr. Ian Smith with Willie Moore Jr.8 of 11
9. The Walls Group stopped by!9 of 11
10. Willie Moore with the "Growing up Hip-Hop" cast10 of 11
11. Willie Moore with the Ron Carter Academy11 of 11
Pastor John Gray Says ‘Obedience Comes With The Anointing Of Misunderstanding’ was originally published on blackamericaweb.com