Keys is releasing “More Myself” through Oprah Winfrey’s book publishing imprint, An Oprah Book imprint, on November 5th, Billboard reports. Flatiron Books described the book as a “360-degree perspective” on her life. In the book, the 38-year-old discusses her childhood in the Hell’s Kitchen neighborhood in New York City and her rise in the R&B world. More Myself is the first release on Oprah’s book imprint.
Text “ERICA” to 52140 to join the Get Up! Mornings w/ Erica Campbell mobile club for exclusive news. (Terms and conditions).
Keys took to Twitter to express how excited she is to be releasing her first book with the guidance of the one and only Oprah.
“My sister, mentor & the QUEEN herself helped me share my journey!,” she tweeted. “Thank you @Oprah for letting me share my truth as the 1st release of your new book imprint & for challenging me to become MORE MYSELF.”
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Oprah shared the same enthusiasm about being able to help Keys share her story with the world.
“[Alicia Keys] has navigated the spotlight and pressures of fame while retaining a humble and beautiful spirit. I am honored she chose to share her personal story #MoreMyself through my imprint.”
You don’t have to wait until later this year to order it, as it is available for pre-order on aliciakeysbook.com.
Alicia Keys Brings Out Michelle Obama + More Top Grammy Moments
1. Alicia Keys Brings Out Michelle Obama1 of 5
2. Offset Can't Get Enough Of Cardi2 of 5
3. Alicia Keys Plays Two Pianos At One TimeSource:Getty 3 of 5
4. Drake Disses The Grammys, The Grammys Cut His Acceptance SpeechSource:Getty 4 of 5
5. Cardi B Wins "Best Rap" AlbumSource:Getty 5 of 5
ALSO TRENDING ON GETUPERICA.COM:
- Serena Williams Sings Karaoke After Pulling Out Of Tennis Match Due To Illness [Video]
- Police Seek To Charge Mother In Death Of Little Black Girl Found In Duffel Bag
- Children’s Pastor, Police Detective Commits Suicide After Child Porn Found On His Church Computer
Alicia Keys Will Release Her Memoir ‘More Myself’ In November was originally published on getuperica.com