STRONGSVILLE, OH (WOIO) – The Strongsville Police Department is searching for the four suspects involved in a Sunglass Hut theft that occurred on March 20.
Police said two men and two woman worked together to steal $1,140 worth of merchandise.
The Bedford Police Department posted information on their Facebook on behalf of the Strongsville Police Department.
READ MORE: Cleveland19.com
Article Courtesy of WOIO 19 News Cleveland
First Picture Courtesy of MediaNews Group/Boulder Daily Camera and Getty Images
Second Picture Courtesy of Matthias Hangst and Getty Images
Post Courtesy of Facebook and WOIO 19 News Cleveland
FAB FINDS: 8 Statement Sunglasses You Need Now
1. Cazal Legends 607 Leather EditionSource: 1 of 8
2. Cynthia Rowley No. 11 in Blue TortoiseSource: 2 of 8
3. Cazal Sunglasses 9007Source: 3 of 8
4. Cynthia Rowley Miss Z in blushSource: 4 of 8
5. Cazal Vintage 607Source: 5 of 8
6. Cynthia Rowley No. 5 in MintSource: 6 of 8
7. Cazal Deluxe Model 634Source: 7 of 8
8. Cynthia Rowley No. 52 in BlackSource: 8 of 8
LOCAL NEWS: Police On The Lookout For Sunglasses Thieves was originally published on wzakcleveland.com