Diddy brought all the ladies in his life out for the 11th annual Ladylike Foundation’s Women of Excellence Luncheon at the Beverly Hilton.
Diddy walked the carpet with his mother, Janice Combs, his daughters, D’Lila Star Combs, and Jessie James by the late Kim Porter, and Chance Combs and her mother Sarah Chapman.
Of course during the event, the Combs girls had to rip the runway, with their cute selves….
The annual event honored Storm Reid, Marjorie Harvey, Carrie O’dell, and Jordin Sparks.
CLICK HERE to read full story
7 Lessons We Learned From Queen Latifah About Queendom
1. Laugh! Don’t take yourself too seriously.
Source:Instagram 1 of 7
2. “True queens support one another”
Source:Instagram 2 of 7
3. There are no limits. Operate in various arenas.
Source:Instagram 3 of 7
4. Work hard. Period.
Source:Instagram 4 of 7
5. “Fear is not the problem…”
Source:Instagram 5 of 7
6. Nurture the next generation.
Source:Instagram 6 of 7
7. Be a part of the solution.
Source:Instagram 7 of 7