Jay-Z once rapped “I’m not a businessman, I’m a business, man.” Turns out he was right.
- a $70 million stake in Uber
- his ownership of the streaming service Tidal
- his $70 million art collection
- his ownership of the Roc Nation sports management company
- $50 million in assorted real estate holdings and his music catalog.
CLICK HERE to read full story
Gina Pearson, Wife Of Bishop Carlton Pearson Files For Divorce
BREAKING NEWS: Bishop Veron Ashe Has Passed Away
Northeast Ohio: Heavy Snow Is On The Way This Week
Jekalyn Carr Makes Her Daytime TV Debut With Performance Of “I Believe God” On ‘Tamron Hall’
Erica Campbell & Roland Martin To Host Urban One Honors May 16th On TV One
NFL Legend Gale Sayers Dead At 77
The Impact Of Words On Your Success | Dr. Willie Jolley
Sharing Laughter and Tears with Kirk Franklin | ‘Father’s Day’ Exclusive