‘Factory of Sadness’ no more.
CLEVELAND — Comedian Mike Polk Jr. — the newest member of the WKYC family — has another hilarious hit on his hands with a fresh “Cleveland tourism” video.
He put this latest parody together at the request of ESPN in honor of the MLB All-Star Game at Progressive Field.
It’s a 48-second jingle that pokes fun at the infamous burning river, our love of corned beef, the Cleveland script signs and Northeast Ohio’s lengthy cold weather.
Watch it HERE:
READ MORE: WKYC.com
Article Courtesy of WKYC Channel 3 News Cleveland
First Picture Courtesy of Douglas Sacha and Getty Images
Second Picture Courtesy of Diamond Images and Getty Images
Tweet and Video Courtesy of ESPN, Mike Polk Jr., Twitter, and WKYC Channel 3 News Cleveland
What Makes Downtown Cleveland So Sexy?
1. Crystal Chandelierat PlayHouse SquareSource:Getty 1 of 13
2. Solar panels outside the Great Lakes Science Center.Source:Getty 2 of 13
3. The Rock And Roll Hall Of FameSource:Getty 3 of 13
4. Aerial view of downtown Cleveland's Public SquareSource:Getty 4 of 13
5. Soldiers and Sailors monument in Cleveland, Ohio, USASource:Getty 5 of 13
6. Downtown Cleveland's historic building on Public SquareSource:Getty 6 of 13
7. The exterior of Key Tower.Source:Getty 7 of 13
8.8 of 13
9. Downtown Old Stone ChurchSource:Getty 9 of 13
10.10 of 13
11. The interior of the Tower City Center.Source:Getty 11 of 13
12. Cleveland Convention Center, Cleveland, Ohio, USASource:Getty 12 of 13
13.13 of 13
LOCAL NEWS: CLE Comic Mike Polk, Jr. Creates Updated ‘Hastily Made’ Tourism Video on Cleveland was originally published on wzakcleveland.com