Cleveland Hopkins International Airport has added two new restaurants.
From WEWS News 5 Cleveland:
Cantina Taqueria and Tequila Bar, located in Concourse C, is reminiscent of what you would find at a local street-side Mexican taqueria.
Over in Concourse A, 800 Degrees Woodfired Kitchen offers craft pizzas along with salads, appetizers and sandwiches.
Cantina offers its unique take on carnitas, grilled chicken, chili, tacos, burritos and enchiladas. Its hours are 4 a.m. to 9:15 p.m.
800 Degrees’ hours are “4 a.m. until 9:15 p.m., Monday, Wednesday and Friday, and until 8:45 p.m. on Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday.”
The new dining options join Panini’s Bar & Grill, Embers Fire & Ice Bar, Shake Shack and Wow Bao as part of the latest eateries within the last year.
Click here to read more.
Article Courtesy of WEWS News 5 Cleveland
First Picture Courtesy of Michael Francis McElroy and Getty Images
Second Picture Courtesy of Douglas Sacha and Getty Images
What Makes Downtown Cleveland So Sexy?
1. Crystal Chandelierat PlayHouse SquareSource:Getty 1 of 13
2. Solar panels outside the Great Lakes Science Center.Source:Getty 2 of 13
3. The Rock And Roll Hall Of FameSource:Getty 3 of 13
4. Aerial view of downtown Cleveland's Public SquareSource:Getty 4 of 13
5. Soldiers and Sailors monument in Cleveland, Ohio, USASource:Getty 5 of 13
6. Downtown Cleveland's historic building on Public SquareSource:Getty 6 of 13
7. The exterior of Key Tower.Source:Getty 7 of 13
8.8 of 13
9. Downtown Old Stone ChurchSource:Getty 9 of 13
10.10 of 13
11. The interior of the Tower City Center.Source:Getty 11 of 13
12. Cleveland Convention Center, Cleveland, Ohio, USASource:Getty 12 of 13
13.13 of 13
LOCAL NEWS: Cleveland Hopkins Airport Adds Two New Restaurants was originally published on wzakcleveland.com