Warryn Campbell and Erica Campbell spoke about the assignments God gave them, but never losing the identity of themselves. Warryn is a producer, pastor, father and husband, with everything he doesn’t let one take over the other. He also spoke about them being creative people snd how they can’t allow projects to take over their life.
Erica mentioned that you have to allow all parts of your life to co-exist. She’s a singer, radio personality, mom, wife, but has to balance it all. Erica always has to know at the end of the day who she is. Remember who you are and never forget it.
- After Anti-Haitian Violence At The Border, Biden Plans To Reinstate Dangerous Trump-Era Immigration Policy
- NFL Week 5 Recap: DJ HazMatt ‘Browns vs Chargers’ Music Video
- Florida’s New Medical Marijuana Licensing Rule Allegedly Discriminates Against ‘Protected’ Black Farmers
- ‘The Redemption Of Bobby Love’: New Book Revisits Fugitive Who Led Double Life For Decades
- Legendary Libra! Black Woman In Virginia Becomes 1 Of 6 Living People In America To Turn 110
- Netflix Employees Plan Walkout Over CEO’s Support For Dave Chappelle’s ‘The Closer’
- Jabari Johnson Borrows From The Bible For His Uplifting New Single “One Touch”
- Justice for Jelani Day: Omega Psi Phi Petition Calls On Feds To Take Over Frat Brother’s Death Investigation
- Raven-Symoné Talks Weight Struggles, Joining ‘The View’ & Mental Disorder For TV One’s ‘UNCENSORED’
- 2 Trillion Thoughts: Jon Gruden’s Emails & The Raiders [Watch]
Warryn & Erica Campbell On Not Letting What They Do Identify Who They Are [VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com