Recently Alex Trebek shared an up-date on his health.
The official Twitter account of his game show “Jeopardy!” shared of video of Trebek talking about his prognosis a year after his cancer diagnosis.
The one-year survival rate for the stage 4 pancreatic cancer Trebek was diagnosed with is only 18%, Trebek said.
“I’m very happy to report I have just reached that marker,” he said
CLICK HERE to read the full story
Did You Know These Celebrities Are Cancer Survivors? [PHOTOS]
8 photos Launch gallery
1. Robin Roberts -Diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007Source:Getty 1 of 8
2. Colin Powell -Diagnosed with prostate cancer at the age of 40.Source:WENN 2 of 8
3. Robert Deniro - Diagnosed with early-stage prostate cancer in 2003Source:Getty 3 of 8
4. Wanda Sykes - Diagnosed in 2011 with early stage breast cancerSource:Getty 4 of 8
5. Hoda Kotb- Diagnosed with breast cancer in 2010Source:Getty 5 of 8
6. Ben Stiller- Survived prostate cancer after being diagnosed in 2014Source:Getty 6 of 8
7. Mr. T- In 1995 was diagnosed with T-Cell LymphomaSource:Getty 7 of 8
8. Betsey Johnson - Diagnosed with breast cancer in 1999Source:WENN 8 of 8