Due to the coronavirus, more people are turning to local food pantries for help.
Here is a list of pantries across Northeast Ohio who can help those in need.
It’s important to note every pantry has their own hours and requirements.
- Greater Cleveland Food Bank
- Harvest for Hunger
- May Dugan Center
- Fairview Park Hunger Center
- Hunger Center of St. Augustine
- Care and Share of Erie County
- Salvation Army
- United Church of Christ Congregational
- Community Action Commission of Erie County
- New Day Family Resource Center
CLICK HERE to read full story