Ohio’s Governor Mike DeWine has tested positive for COVID-19 just before a scheduled visit with President Trump.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
President Trump was to meet DeWine Thursday in Cleveland and underwent a mandatory COVID-19 test before his visit as part of standard protocol. The news was revealed on Governor DeWine’s Twitter account.
DeWine is currently a-symptomatic and is planning to follow CDC recommendations and quarantine in his home for 14 days.
DeWine is the second governor in the U.S. to test positive for COVID-19 after Republican Oklahoma Governor Kevin Stitt. Ohio’s Lt. Governor Jon Husted also took a COID-19 but tested negative.
For more information on COVID-19 and Ohio visit coronavirus.ohio.gov
- Is The NBA Working With Feds? Carmelo Anthony Seems To Think So
- LOCAL NEWS: Fight Among Browns Fans on Cleveland’s Muni Lot Goes Viral
- LOCAL NEWS: Wrong Way Crash Leads to One Death and Multiple Injured on I-90/Shoreway EB
- The Way Gabby Petito’s Fiancé Brian Laundrie Has Evaded Arrest Epitomizes White Privilege
- Haiti Wants ‘Humanitarian Moratorium’ As US Begins Sending 14,000 Migrants In Texas Back To Decimated Nation
- Mississippi Governor Deflects From Having 2nd Highest COVID-19 Death Rate In The World
- Black Police Chief Faces Intense Criticism For Pushing To Reform Waterloo Police Department
- Black Organizers Warn Against Underestimating Low Turnout At Justice For J6 Rally
- Brian Kemp Spreads Public Health Disinformation In References To Nonexistent AIDS Vaccine
- Levar Burton Claps Back At White Writer For Speculating Whether He Still Wants To Host Jeopardy!
Governor Mike DeWine Test Positive for COVID-19 Just Before Trump Visit was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com