As a wife, mom, gospel singer, radio host, writer and entrepreneur … Erica is has had her hands full for the past several years! Every business venture she has undertaken she has asked her self several questions … is this a “God Idea” ? What research do I need to do? Who are the people I can learn from? Have I thought through the financing?
Those were just a few of the questions that Erica had to work through before taking on any endeavor. She also decided not to do business in a bubble and surrounded herself with a great team. Always cognizant that her idea and steps were God inspired!
As you seek to find your business purpose … get to know your business … inside and out to build on the success that God has planned for you!
- After Anti-Haitian Violence At The Border, Biden Plans To Reinstate Dangerous Trump-Era Immigration Policy
- NFL Week 5 Recap: DJ HazMatt ‘Browns vs Chargers’ Music Video
- Florida’s New Medical Marijuana Licensing Rule Allegedly Discriminates Against ‘Protected’ Black Farmers
- ‘The Redemption Of Bobby Love’: New Book Revisits Fugitive Who Led Double Life For Decades
- Legendary Libra! Black Woman In Virginia Becomes 1 Of 6 Living People In America To Turn 110
- Netflix Employees Plan Walkout Over CEO’s Support For Dave Chappelle’s ‘The Closer’
- Jabari Johnson Borrows From The Bible For His Uplifting New Single “One Touch”
- Justice for Jelani Day: Omega Psi Phi Petition Calls On Feds To Take Over Frat Brother’s Death Investigation
- Raven-Symoné Talks Weight Struggles, Joining ‘The View’ & Mental Disorder For TV One’s ‘UNCENSORED’
- 2 Trillion Thoughts: Jon Gruden’s Emails & The Raiders [Watch]