Did you catch “We’re The Campbells” last night? Erica Campbell had to talk to Krista Campbell about taking her makeup without asking and trying to follow in some of her friends footsteps. GRIFF mentioned that he remembers his oldest daughter wearing makeup and now he has his 11-year-old doing the same thing.
He talked about where you place the shimmer and bronzer on your face and how you blend it. GRIFF was also touched by Warryn Campbell having daddy daughter day because he does that with his children. One of the most exciting things was Erica and Warryn preparing for their video for the new single.
Make sure you watch “We’re The Campbells” season finale, Tuesday on TV One at 8p/7c!
- Rare Legal Proceeding Examining Eric Garner’s Killing Set To Start Monday
- Prayers: Mayor Frank G. Jackson Daughter Has Passed
- Vote Yes on 2: Minneapolis Deserves Big Change Not More Small Promises
- The Dads On Duty Group Helps Quell Violence At Louisiana High School
- ‘Lift Your Pearls & Check Your Girls’ Initiative Encourages Black Women To Take Action Against Breast Cancer
- Media 2070 One Year Later: Media Reparations Are Needed For A More Equitable Future
- ‘The View’ Attempted to Talk About Critical Race Theory But Let Conservative Misinformation Dominate The Conversation
- Win Tickets To ‘Set It Off’ Live!!
- DOJ Launches New Program To Combat Redlining And Lending Discrimination
- Mitch McConnell Praised Clarence Thomas’ Anti-Abortion Stance Hours Before SCOTUS Upheld Texas Ban Again