According to NBC4i, Cedar Point will be closed some days in June due to a lack of staff.
The amusement park managers said in a social media post that it added more than 300 full-time, year-round positions, and a $500 seasonal signing bonus. Part-time wages increased to $20 per hour.
But recruitment hasn’t met demand, managers said, and the calendar had to be adjusted based on the availability of seasonal labor.
Cedar Point and Cedar Point Shores Waterpark will be affected.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- President Biden Announces Pardons And Other Action On Federal Marijuana Reform
- President Biden To Pardon All Federal Offenses Of Simple Marijuana Possession
- Juan Winans Talks New Single “Now” Featuring Lalah Hathaway & Rep. John Lewis
- Sen. Raphael Warnock Widens Polling Lead Over Herschel Walker As Bombshell Reports Pour In
- Ohio Man Eludes Police For Hours After Fatal Hit and Run
- Ericaism: Jesus Loves The Humble
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley Principles To Win BIG: Miracles Are Voice Activated
- The Undressing Room Presented By Macy’s ‘Cap or No Cap’ | Episode 88
- Congressional HBCU Caucus Presses DOJ, FBI Over Ongoing Bomb Threats At Historically Black Colleges
- Student Debt Relief’s Efforts To Close Racial Wealth Gap Is ‘Improper,’ Conservative Group Says In Lawsuit
Cedar Point to Close on Certain Days Due to Not Enough Employees to Work was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com