According to NBC4i, The Ohio State University has issued a neighborhood safety notice following the robbery at gunpoint of a student and two other people.
Columbus Police responded to the robbery call around 1 a.m. Sunday at the intersection of North High St. and East Maynard Ave. The three victims reported they were in the nearby alley when a suspect approached them, showed a handgun, and demanded their property.
Suspect details are limited and police are asking anyone with information to call 614-645-4545.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- 2 Men Convicted of Killing Malcolm X Will Be Exonerated Decades Later
- Ohio’s Vax-2 School Giveaway First Deadline is This Week!
- Verzuz Adds Chaka Khan and Stephanie Mills to the Show
- Sister to Sister Empowerment Summit Powered By CareSource
- Diddy Bids Millions To Buy Back Namesake Brand Sean John Out Of Bankruptcy
- Urban One Founder Cathy Hughes, CEO Alfred Liggins III Are Honored For Their Work Diversifying Cable TV
- Oddsmakers Give Stacey Abrams Early Edge In Rematch Against Brian Kemp For Georgia Governor
- Cole Parker Shares Simple Safety Tips To Use While Holiday Shopping | Get Up! Exclusive
- Arizona Police Officer Who Fatally Shot Man In Wheel Chair To Be Fired…But That Ain’t Enough!
- Is It A Karen Or A Thug? Texas Woman Arrested After Pulling Her Gun During Parking Spot Dispute
- Here’s What You Need To Know About Jessica Watkins, The First Black Woman That Will Live On The International Space Station
- Symone Sanders Resigning As Kamala Harris’ Press Secretary Amid Reported Questions About VP’s Future
- Hard Drive Of 2Pac’s Former Bodyguard To Be Auctioned Containing Late Rapper’s Rare Music & Photos
- Coronavirus in Ohio Wednesday update: Nearly 9,000 new cases reported
Ohio State University Issues Safety Notice After Robberies was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com