28-year-old William S. Roberts is facing charges after a domestic dispute that resulted in the deadly shooting of his one-year-old child and injuring the child’s mother.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Reports from the police say that the incident happened at Lazelle Road and Worthington Galena Road at approximately 9:26 p.m. on Monday night. The shooting happened inside the home and Roberts then put the child and mother into a car and crashed soon after. Robert’s then reportedly carjacked another vehicle and crashed that car as well.
The one-year-old was taken to St. Ann’s Hospital for treatment before passing. The mother was treated at Riverside Methodist Hospital and is said to be in stable condition.
Columbus Police are continuing to investigate and are asking anyone with information to call the CPD Homicide Unit at 614-645-4730 or Central Ohio Crime Stoppers 614-461-8477.
- Jeezy Recalls Jay-Z Having His Back In A Fist Fight: “Hov Got Hands!”
- LOCAL NEWS: Cleveland to Welcome Back Secretary Marcia Fudge on Oct. 29
- Cleveland Guardians Roller Derby Team Suing Former Indians Baseball Team Over Name Change
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley: Starting Your Journey With Hope
- Healthy Ever After with Dr. Katina Kennedy: Breast Cancer Awareness
- If You Can’t See The Braves’ Tomahawk Chop Is Racist, Chances Are You’re Drowning In White Privilege
- NFL Week 7 Recap: DJ HazMatt ‘Browns vs Broncos’ Music Video
- Grand Jury Indicts 2 Officers Accused Of Shooting Black Georgia Man 76 Times On Charges Including Murder, Burglary And Making False Statements
- ‘Driving While Black’ Lawsuit Claims Cops Brutally Beat, Threatened To Kill Motorist In Front Of Young Son
- Invoking Emmett Till’s Lynching, Rep. Bobby Rush Calls For Federal Probe Into Jelani Day’s Death
Columbus: 1 Year Old Dead After Domestic Shooting, Father Facing Charges was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com