According to NBC4i, The Ohio Department of Health Director says there are now over 3,000 patients in the hospital with COVID-19 throughout the state, with 800 of those patients in intensive care.
Dr. Gastaldo addressed the question of breakthrough cases of COVID-19 among the fully vaccinated. He said the majority of breakthrough cases are in people above the age of 80, those with compromised immune systems, and transplant patients.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Video Shows NY Restaurant Deny Service To Family Claiming Religious Vaccine Exemptions
- T.I. & Tiny Avoid Sexual Assault Charges Due To Statute Of Limitations
- Woman Robbed and Another Shot While Buying a Car In Akron Off Facebook
- Justice for J6: Right-Wing Trump Supporters Still In Denial Of His Loss Rally For Treasonous Capitol Rioters
- Right-Wing Anti-Vaxxers Embracing Nicki Minaj Is The 2021 Plot Twist No One Saw Coming
- Texas Voting Law Shows How The GOP Has Depended On Racism To Keep White People In Power
- Actor Jeremy Pope Dedicated His Met Gala Outfit To Slave Attire In The Cotton Fields
- Black Ex-Cop Who Killed A White Woman In Minneapolis Could Be Freed After Conviction Tossed
- LOCAL NEWS: Mask Advisory Now in Place in Cuyahoga County
- LOCAL NEWS: Justin Bibb and Kevin Kelley Will Battle It Out for Cleveland Mayor Position in November
More than 3,000 hospitalized with COVID-19 in Ohio was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com