According to NBC4i, The Southern Ohio Medical Center (SOMC) posted the message on social media on Saturday. “This is an announcement we never wanted to make: Our ICU is at capacity,” the top of the message reads.
The post says the hospital “desperately” needs to the community’s help and explains getting vaccinated, wearing masks, and social distancing can all help. Usually when SOMC is strapped for resources, it can transfer patients to other hospitals.
Most of SOMC’s COVID patients are not vaccinated, according to Faulini. She says some have begged to get the vaccine when they’re about to be put on a ventilator.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Usain Bolt Says Sha’Carri Richardson ‘Talking A Lot Of Sh*t’ Upset Jamaicans: “Back It Up”
- Nene Leakes Describes “New Normal” After Losing Husband Gregg Leakes To Cancer
- LOCAL NEWS: US Post Office Hiring in the Cleveland Area!!!
- LOCAL NEWS: Cleveland Metroparks Seeking to Add More To Its Staff
- Kym Whitley Say’s She Was Supposed To Marry Gerald Levert [VIDEO]
- Video Shows Texas Cops ‘Unnecessarily Dragged’ Handcuffed Black Suspect
- COVID-19 Becomes Biggest Cop Killer As Police Unions Fight Vaccine Mandates
- Jailed Michigan State Rep. Jewell Jones Facing New Charges After ‘Bizarre Attempt To Escape’
- Video Shows NY Restaurant Deny Service To Family Claiming Religious Vaccine Exemptions
- T.I. & Tiny Avoid Sexual Assault Charges Due To Statute Of Limitations
This Ohio Hospital’s ICU is Full Because of COVID-19 was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com