According to NBC4i, during his final press conference of the 2021-22 season, Bengals coach Zac Taylor said quarter back Joe Burrow suffered an MCL sprain in the fourth quarter of Cincinnati’s 23-20 loss in Super Bowl LVI.
Taylor added the injury will not require surgery and was a re-aggravation of an injury he sustained in December.
Burrow won AP Comeback Player of the Year after tearing his ACL as a rookie last season.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Urban One Founder Cathy Hughes Celebrates 75th Birthday!
- NY Attorney General Letitia James Proceeds With Trump Investigation After Judge Dismisses ‘Frivolous’ Lawsuit
- Investigators Believe A Former Federal Agent Knew The Buffalo Shooting Was Going To Happen And Did Nothing To Stop It
- Quinta Brunson Slams ‘Abbott Elementary’ Fans Requesting A School Shooting Episode
- Excessive Force Lawsuit Claims Chicago Police Shot Unarmed 13-Year-Old Boy Who Tried To Comply
- Why Black Men Should Try Frolicking
- Travis Greene Talks “Dependable” & Upcoming Tour [Listen]
- ‘All He Had To Do Was Comply’: Houston Police Union Justifies Cop Fatally Shooting Jalen Randle In The Back Of His Neck
- ‘Martin’ Reunion Locks In Date On BET+ This June
- 70 New Marijuana Dispensaries Liscenced for Ohio
- Texas Gov. Greg Abbott Deflects To Chicago Gun Narrative Following Uvalde School Shooting
Zac Taylor: Joe Burrow suffered MCL sprain, does not need surgery was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com