EAST CLEVELAND – A woman in East Cleveland had her car stolen Sunday evening, and at the time, her missing vehicle wasn’t the top priority. Her two children, a two-year-old and an eight-month-old, were in the vehicle when it was taken.
According to the police report, the suspect pulled her out of the vehicle and ran over her foot in the process.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
East Cleveland police were about to put out an Amber Alert for the kids, but when they started the order they got word that they were dropped off at a gas station on East 123rd St and St. Clair Ave. They were all reunited later at the hospital.
At the time we have no word on the condition of the victims or the vehicle.
- Urban One Founder Cathy Hughes Celebrates 75th Birthday!
- NY Attorney General Letitia James Proceeds With Trump Investigation After Judge Dismisses ‘Frivolous’ Lawsuit
- Investigators Believe A Former Federal Agent Knew The Buffalo Shooting Was Going To Happen And Did Nothing To Stop It
- Quinta Brunson Slams ‘Abbott Elementary’ Fans Requesting A School Shooting Episode
- Excessive Force Lawsuit Claims Chicago Police Shot Unarmed 13-Year-Old Boy Who Tried To Comply
- Why Black Men Should Try Frolicking
- Travis Greene Talks “Dependable” & Upcoming Tour [Listen]
- ‘All He Had To Do Was Comply’: Houston Police Union Justifies Cop Fatally Shooting Jalen Randle In The Back Of His Neck
- ‘Martin’ Reunion Locks In Date On BET+ This June
- 70 New Marijuana Dispensaries Liscenced for Ohio
- Texas Gov. Greg Abbott Deflects To Chicago Gun Narrative Following Uvalde School Shooting
Car Stolen in East Cleveland With Two Babies Inside was originally published on zhiphopcleveland.com