From the state bird to the state candy, and the official signature drink each state has their own thing they claim as its own. But some of the state drinks are a little bit odd, for example, milk is the state drink for 19 American States. Then there are certain signature state drinks that make complete sense like sweet tea with vodka from South Carolina or Jack Daniel’s from Tennessee.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
But did you know that Ohio’s official signature drink was the Bloody Mary? We sure didn’t but since Ohio’s official juice is tomato juice it makes a lot of sense. While most bartenders like to add their own spin or flair to this popular cocktail, the base ingredients to make your own should include tomato juice, vodka, and a blend of spices.
Neighboring state drinks include water for Indiana, the Mint Julep for Kentucky, craft beer for Pennsylvania, and The Hummer for Michigan.
- Urban One Founder Cathy Hughes Celebrates 75th Birthday!
- NY Attorney General Letitia James Proceeds With Trump Investigation After Judge Dismisses ‘Frivolous’ Lawsuit
- Investigators Believe A Former Federal Agent Knew The Buffalo Shooting Was Going To Happen And Did Nothing To Stop It
- Quinta Brunson Slams ‘Abbott Elementary’ Fans Requesting A School Shooting Episode
- Excessive Force Lawsuit Claims Chicago Police Shot Unarmed 13-Year-Old Boy Who Tried To Comply
- Why Black Men Should Try Frolicking
- Travis Greene Talks “Dependable” & Upcoming Tour [Listen]
- ‘All He Had To Do Was Comply’: Houston Police Union Justifies Cop Fatally Shooting Jalen Randle In The Back Of His Neck
- ‘Martin’ Reunion Locks In Date On BET+ This June
- 70 New Marijuana Dispensaries Liscenced for Ohio
- Texas Gov. Greg Abbott Deflects To Chicago Gun Narrative Following Uvalde School Shooting