calling it a rare and dangerous substance, the Guernsey County Sheriff’s Office said it has never seen something like this before: a vape pen containing methamphetamine.
The sheriff’s office first found the pen — also known as an e-cigarette — when deputies searched someone after arresting them on Thursday. Detectives did a field test on the flavored nicotine oil in the pen, and the results came back positive for methamphetamine. The sheriff’s office said it then sent the mixture to the Central Ohio Drug Enforcement laboratory for more testing. Within a day, the lab confirmed the vape pen had methamphetamine concentrated in with the nicotine.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Urban One Founder Cathy Hughes Celebrates 75th Birthday!
- Mike Grier Makes NHL History As First Black GM With San Jose Sharks Deal
- Who Is Patriot Front And Why Are Folks Calling Them The ‘New Klan?’
- More Black Employees Hit Tesla With Latest Racial Discrimination Lawsuit
- Conservatives Target Black Rhode Island Senator Tiara Mack For Twerking On Her Day Off
- Ohio voter registration deadline for Aug. 2 primary today
- Wake Up & Win With Dr. Willie Jolley Principles To Win BIG: Freedom Always Involves Some Struggle
- Coach Shaun D: How To Create The Perfect Resume
- ‘The New Klan’: Jason Whitlock Defends Patriot Front After KKK Comparison
- Coach Shaun D: Tips For Starting A Business In The Current Market
- ‘Don’t Forget’ Brittney Griner: Pressure Mounts For Biden To Help Hoops Star Detained In Russia