According to NBC4i, Ohio Gov. Mike DeWine announced Thursday Ohioans will soon be able to renew their driver’s license online rather than in-person.
“Since 2021, more than 2 million visits to the BMV have been avoided because of innovative online solutions led through this administration,” said Lt. Gov. Jon Husted in a release.
Starting June 27, Ohioans can renew their driver’s license online or identification card at BMV.Ohio.Gov.
Once online, click on the “DL/ID Renewal” link. From there, log in through the state’s OH|ID system. Once logged in, the application will begin, prompting a series of questions.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Urban One Founder Cathy Hughes Celebrates 75th Birthday!
- Airbnb Guests File Lawsuit On Host Who Allegedly Recorded Them Having Sex On Hidden Cam
- Biden Sends Letter To Brittney Griner In Russian Prison Amid Outcry For America To Do More
- Bill O’Reilly Blames ‘Minority Gangs’ After Highland Park Shooting By White Domestic Terrorist Robert Crimo
- Ike & Tina Backup Singer P.P. Arnold Alleges Ike Turner Also Raped Her
- Ohioans facing home gas and electric rate hikes
- From cops to counselors: How Ohio’s 988 crisis number will work
- Illinois State Police Defend Granting Robert Crimo A Gun Permit Despite Highland Park Suspect’s Threats To ‘Kill Everyone’
- The Black Collegiate Gaming Association Helps Students Of Color Break Into The Gaming World
- Mike Grier Makes NHL History As First Black GM With San Jose Sharks Deal
- Who Is Patriot Front And Why Are Folks Calling Them The ‘New Klan?’
Ohio expands BMV services, offers online driver’s license renewal was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com