According to NBC4i, a Scioto County woman has been arrested for alleged sexual assault of a juvenile, the Scioto County Sheriff’s Office said Monday.
Kimberly Mae Polachek, 30, of Portsmouth, has been charged with two counts of rape, a first-degree felony; and two counts of kidnapping, one a first-degree felony and the other a second-degree felony, according to the sheriff’s office.
The sheriff’s office received an email from the Portsmouth Police Department Sunday stating it received information about a possible sexual assault of a juvenile. Investigators went to the victim’s parent, who had no knowledge of the incident, the sheriff’s office said. The parent told investigators they thought the 12-year-old child was spending the night at a friend’s home, but after checking with that friend, they learned the child was not there.
Detectives went to Polachek’s apartment, where they found the child asleep in the apartment.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Urban One Founder Cathy Hughes Celebrates 75th Birthday!
- Healthy Ever After: Dr. Flava Gives Foods To Boost Your Immune System
- Florida Teacher Resigns After Accusing School Of Removing Posters Of Black Heroes
- Black Family Accuses Missouri Water Park Of Racism After Teens’ Party Is Suddenly Canceled
- Feds Freeze R.Kelly’s Commissary Money Due To Outstanding Court Fees And Fines
- Armed man who tried to breach FBI Cincinnati office is dead
- Ohio breaks 3 million COVID-19 cases
- ‘Defund The FBI’: Republicans Are Really Losing Their Minds Over The FBI Raid Of Mar-a-Lago
- Armed man attempts to enter Cincinnati FBI office, then fleeds
- OnlyFans Model Courtney Clenney Slammed With Murder Charge For Fatal Stabbing Of Boyfriend
- Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp Accused Of Receiving $1 Million From ‘Segregationists’ Schools In New Political Ad