According to NBC4i, Former Minnesota co-defensive coordinator Adam Zimmer, an NFL assistant for 17 years and the son of previous Vikings head coach Mike Zimmer, has died. He was 38.
Corri Zimmer White, his younger sister, confirmed the death on her Instagram account on Tuesday. Adam Zimmer died on Monday, she said. No cause was given.
“The kindest, sweetest, family loving, sports obsessed soul there ever was,” Zimmer White wrote.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Brittney Griner’s Release: How Did It Even Happen?
- Did Russia Cut Brittney Griner’s Locs Off? Prisoner Swap Video Goes Viral
- Pastor Jamal Bryant Wants To Launch A Cannabis Business To Boost Church Membership
- Toya Johnson Wore A Chic LBD To BET’s ‘Sistas’ 100th Episode Celebration
- Bill Cosby’s Rep Says Latest Sexual Assault Lawsuit Is ‘All About The Money’
- Brittney Griner’s Wife Cherelle Speaks Out Amid Debate About Paul Whelan’s Release
- Issa Rae Oozes Style Goals At The Hollywood Reporter 2022 Power 100 Women in Entertainment Event
- Blessings On Blessings: Donald Lawrence Talks New Single & ‘A Night of Inspiration’ At Carnegie Hall
- The 12 Days of Christmas – The Gift of Courage | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Keke Palmer Bumps Around In A Fun Instagram Video
Adam Zimmer, Bengals analyst, ex-Vikings co-DC, dies at 38 was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com