The listing for Ralphie’s home from the 1983 film “A Christmas Story” was posted on the museum and landmark’s Facebook page early Monday morning.
According to the listing, “The House, built in 1895, was purchased on eBay in December 2004 and required a massive renovation to restore it to its original movie splendor. The House started public tours on November 25th, 2006, and since has welcomed over a million guests and counting.”
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- The GOP’s Silence On Trump Meeting With White Supremacist Nick Fuentes Speaks Volumes
- Karrueche Tran Gets Candid About The Power Of Love And How She Keeps Her Peace On Social Media
- Crystal Hayslett Is The Personification Of Preparation Meeting Opportunity
- #BlackPlanetBack: Will Twitter’s Downturn Spark New Interest In BlackPlanet?
- Dr. Tremaine Afetorgbor Explains How To Make Healthy Substitutions During Thanksgiving
- Black Employees Accuse Buffalo Police Captain Of Racism
- Herschel Walker Hilariously Mocked For Senate Runoff ‘Erection’ Gaffe
- Ashanti’s Sister Kenashia “Shia” Douglas Opens Up About Her Harrowing Domestic Abuse Experience On ‘Red Table Talk’
- Black Social Media Could Make All The Difference In Seeking Justice For Shanquella Robinson
- MLK Weekend Battle of Bands Will Showcase Great HBCU Talent