In a statement, Breezeline stated that customers in all of its Ohio systems are experiencing outages. The statement reads:
We are currently experiencing an outage of Internet, Phone, and Television services impacting customers all of our Ohio systems. Our technicians are working on the issue and we do apologize for the inconvenience. We know that our customers depend on Breezeline service and we are working to restore service as soon as possible.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Brittney Griner’s Release: How Did It Even Happen?
- Did Russia Cut Brittney Griner’s Locs Off? Prisoner Swap Video Goes Viral
- Pastor Jamal Bryant Wants To Launch A Cannabis Business To Boost Church Membership
- Toya Johnson Wore A Chic LBD To BET’s ‘Sistas’ 100th Episode Celebration
- Bill Cosby’s Rep Says Latest Sexual Assault Lawsuit Is ‘All About The Money’
- Brittney Griner’s Wife Cherelle Speaks Out Amid Debate About Paul Whelan’s Release
- Issa Rae Oozes Style Goals At The Hollywood Reporter 2022 Power 100 Women in Entertainment Event
- Blessings On Blessings: Donald Lawrence Talks New Single & ‘A Night of Inspiration’ At Carnegie Hall
- The 12 Days of Christmas – The Gift of Courage | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Keke Palmer Bumps Around In A Fun Instagram Video