According to NBC4i, A winter surge in respiratory illness has left pharmacies with a shortage in children’s medication.
Dr. Derek McClellan, senior medical director for Central Ohio Primary Care, said the triple threat of COVID, flu and RSV cases has started to plateau, and data from the Ohio Department of Healthshows that flu hospitalizations are on the decline. But the supply of children’s Tylenol, a popular fever reducer and pain medication, is still scarce.
“I wouldn’t necessarily say the availability of the medicines is better, but our demands are a little bit less,” McClellan said.
For the full NBC4 story click here
Get News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Distracted driving law in Ohio goes into effect next week
- Marjorie Harvey Gifts Steve Harvey A Virgil Edition Maybach
- Damson Idris Talks Relationship With Lori Harvey: ‘Life Is Great’
- Who Is Amanda Aldridge? The Hidden Figure Of Classical Music
- Women of the Bible: Jochebed
- Ohio School District Approves 4-Day School Weeks
- Why the death penalty may end in Ohio
- Loud And Factually Wrong Fox News Contributor Blames Unlocked ‘Side Door’ For School Shooting In Nashville
- East Cleveland Cops Charged With Assault & More Get $10K Bond [Video]
- GoFundMe For Irvo Otieno Slow To Gain Traction As Family Prepares For Funeral
Children’s Tylenol shortage hits Ohio shelves was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com
SZA Sizzles In A Curve-Hugging Bodysuit For Kim Kardashian’s SKIMS
Who Jumped Tekashi 6ix9ine? Tweet Claims IG Video Shows Name Of Man Stomping Rapper
Congrats! Tamar Braxton Is Engaged!
Blac Chyna Wears A T-Shirt Of Kim Kardashian To Show ‘Support’ For The Reality TV Star
Blac Chyna Spotted Out After Dissolving Facial Fillers
Congrats! Da Brat And Jesseca Harris-Dupart Reveal They’re Having A Boy!
CeCe Winans Daughter Ashley Love Wedding Pics!
GoFundMe For Irvo Otieno Slow To Gain Traction As Family Prepares For Funeral