According to NBC4i, To some bootleggers, legal moonshine might sound like an oxymoron.
But one lawmaker has proposed legislation that would allow Ohioans to distill liquor without a permit from their homes — or their basements, or their garages.
Senate Bill 13, introduced by Sen. Frank Hoagland (R-Mingo Junction) on Jan. 11, would remove permitting requirements for people seeking to manufacture liquor.
The bill places a limit on distillation: no more than 200 gallons per household per year, or half of that, if only one household member is older than 21. While it does not allow recreational distillers to profit off their product by selling it, shipping is allowed under SB13, as long as the liquor does not leave Ohio.
For the full NBC4 story click here
Get News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Distracted driving law in Ohio goes into effect next week
- Marjorie Harvey Gifts Steve Harvey A Virgil Edition Maybach
- Damson Idris Talks Relationship With Lori Harvey: ‘Life Is Great’
- Who Is Amanda Aldridge? The Hidden Figure Of Classical Music
- Women of the Bible: Jochebed
- Ohio School District Approves 4-Day School Weeks
- Why the death penalty may end in Ohio
- Loud And Factually Wrong Fox News Contributor Blames Unlocked ‘Side Door’ For School Shooting In Nashville
- East Cleveland Cops Charged With Assault & More Get $10K Bond [Video]
- GoFundMe For Irvo Otieno Slow To Gain Traction As Family Prepares For Funeral
Making your own liquor could become legal in Ohio was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com
SZA Sizzles In A Curve-Hugging Bodysuit For Kim Kardashian’s SKIMS
Who Jumped Tekashi 6ix9ine? Tweet Claims IG Video Shows Name Of Man Stomping Rapper
Congrats! Tamar Braxton Is Engaged!
Blac Chyna Wears A T-Shirt Of Kim Kardashian To Show ‘Support’ For The Reality TV Star
Blac Chyna Spotted Out After Dissolving Facial Fillers
Congrats! Da Brat And Jesseca Harris-Dupart Reveal They’re Having A Boy!
CeCe Winans Daughter Ashley Love Wedding Pics!
GoFundMe For Irvo Otieno Slow To Gain Traction As Family Prepares For Funeral