According to NBC4i, a woman has been charged after allegedly beating a man over the head with a paper towel holder.
Campbell police were called to a home on the 100 block of Jackson Street around 9 a.m. Saturday for reports of a man being assaulted.
When they arrived on the scene, officers noted “a large amount” of blood on the kitchen floor of the home and the man, also covered in blood, with a large gash on his forehead, according to the report.
Lakayia McNair, 19, was arrested at the scene and charged with felonious assault and domestic violence.
Reports state the pair were having a verbal dispute when McNair took the aluminum paper towel holder and struck him over the head with it — officers on the scene noted the holder had a large dent in it and collected it as evidence.
For the full NBC4 story click here
Get News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Erica Campbell Is Pretty In Pink In Her New Video For “Feel Alright (Blessed)”
- 16-Year-Old Found Shot to Death Behind Abandoned Cleveland School
- Fruit Of The Loom X Southwest Launches Limited Edition Luxury Collection
- Store Owner Killing Black Teen Mirrors The Worst Stereotypes In Black-Asian Relations
- Tia Mowry Begins ‘A New Era’ With A Short Pixie Cut
- Kansas Man Charged For Threatening Black Folks With A Gun At A Wichita Gas Station
- Adversity Can Create Colossal Opportunities | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Erica Campbell To Visit Seven Lucky Churches On ‘The Feel Alright Tour’
- Black TikToker Goes Viral After Calling White Women ‘One Of The Most Dangerous Groups In The U.S.’
- How Hip-Hop’s Influence In Europe Has Helped Advance Racial Justice
Ohio Woman Arrested for Beating Man with Paper Towel Holder was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com
‘Killed’: Lashawn Thompson Autopsy Results Show Inmate ‘Infested’ With Insects Died From Jail Neglect: Lawyers
2 Alligators Spotted Loose in Ohio, 1 Still Missing
Cuyahoga County Woman Gets Prison Time, 20 Dead Cats Found in Home
Lil Kim Is Smokin’ Hot On The Cover Of ‘XXL’ Magazine
Even Though The End Was Weird, Jim Brown’s Legacy Deserves Our Celebration
Mississippi Cop Shoots 11-Year-Old Boy In Chest After He Called 911 To Help His Mother
Iconic Singer Tina Turner Dead at 83
Kevin Hart Is Speechless After Sending His Daughter Off To Prom: ‘I Have No Words’