A passerby made a grisly discovery on an East Harlem street Wednesday – a dead woman, stuffed inside a suitcase, police said.
The female passerby noticed a leg sticking out of the suitcase, which was on a sidewalk on E. 114th St., across from Thomas Jefferson Park, police said.
Horrified, the passerby called 911 about 12:15 a.m. Wednesday.
The dead woman, described as black and about 25 to 35 years-old, suffered trauma to her head, police said. She was clothed. Police have not released her name.
Her death was not immediately classified as a homicide, and the medical examiner will determine the cause.
Detectives are investigating the possibility the woman was killed elsewhere and dumped from a car onto the sidewalk, Police Commissioner Raymond Kelly told reporters.
The suitcase was found barely three blocks away from the E. 116th St. entrance to the FDR Drive, which would have allowed for a quick getaway.
Read entire article at NYdailynews.com
Most Popular Posts
- Daily Laugh: Grandpa Gettin’ His Freak Dance On To Lloyd “Lay It Down”
- The Leak: Jamie Foxx New Album: ‘Best Night Of My Life’ listen here
- Bad Mom: Kids Locked Up At Home Without Lights, Blankets Or Bathroom Facilities
- Cops Mistake Window Ledge Smoke Break For Suicide Attempt
- Cleveland New Year’s Eve Events
- How To Save Europe
- Radio One Family Comedy Tour – Jan. 14th
- Austerity, But Not For All
- 4 Things Your Children Don’t Need For Christmas