Daytime talk-show host Wendy Williams announced today, she has landed the exclusive first in-person interview with Aretha Franklin since the singer’s recent surgery. Wendy told her audience:
The legendary Aretha Franklin has invited me to do an exclusive, in-person intimate conversation with her in Detroit, that’s where she lives,” Williams said on the “The Wendy Williams Show” Monday. “So I’m packing my bags and we’ll bring the camera crew and everything, and, so far, Aretha has two activities she wants us to do. First thing is she wants us to go to the gym and the second thing is she wants us to have high tea together. … I’m going to share that interview with you guys next week.”
Watch the video:
This should be a great interview!
- Daily Laugh EPIC Moment: Jamie Foxx Has Sex On Stage w/ Panty-less Fan [VIDEO]
- Atlanta Housewife caught stealing 5 Grand??????
- [Baby Bump Pics] LeBron and Savannah Expecting Third Child
- Sixteen Year Old Boy Killed Mom With Claw Hammer for Taking Away His PlayStation
- More Basketball Wives DRAMA!
- Why David Aldridge Wishes he’d Kept His Mouth Shut!
- Is Royce Reed Getting Kicked Off “Basketball Wives?”
- Michael Jordan to Come Out of Retirement?
- 10 Things You Should Never Say To A Man
- UPDATE: Halle Berry & Gabriel Aubry End Custody Battle