Family Health

via BlackDoctor: If you find that you’re constantly daydreaming or shifting focus from here to there, you’re not alone. Studies have found that human brains are in the moment for just over half of our waking hour, just 53%. The other 47% of the time we’re zoned out, thinking of something else. Unfortunately, mind wandering […]