“Silence in the face of evil is itself evil: God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”“Silence in the face of evil is itself evil: God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”
In an alternate reality, 54 million blacks would be alive in America today. When adjusted for abortion, the number is 39 million.
The National Black Prolife Coalition says an average of 1,000 black babies are aborted every day. Nationally, nearly one in three black pregnancies ends in abortion each year. In New York City in 2009, 47%, or 40,798, of the city’s 87,273 abortions were performed on black women.
This led Alveda King, Martin Luther King Jr.’s niece, to declare that, “The most dangerous place for an African-American is in the womb!”
In 2005, the CDC reported that abortion killed more blacks than the seven leading causes of death for that year. Reason number three on that list was homicide, which consistently stalks black neighborhoods. These gang-ridden ghettos are war zones where the man-child mentality runs rampant. In these communities, a chasm of fatherlessness has created cohorts of unruly youths. Many of these immoral minors are as far removed from the mainstream as the pornographic and misogynistic, mob-life message, they hear regularly in rap songs and often replicate in real life.
The news stories on cities consumed by this culture of crime resemble Baghdad more than America.
- Disturbing! Police Beat, Tase Homeless Man To Death On Video
- Comedian Dave Chappelle Gets Heckled And Bombs On Miami Stage [Video]
- The Top 10 White Terrorists Of All-Time
- Cops need help finding a missing Euclid mother
- Tragedy! Former Kentucky Basketball Player Shot To Death
- A “Dead” Man Wakes Up in the Morgue
- Shocking! Police Strip Man In Snow, Beat And Tase Him On Video
- Michael Jackson’s Brothers Protest Tribute Concert
- Basketball Wives: Jen and Evelyn Makeup, Tami Fights Meeka [FULL EPISODE]
- Racism? Black Student Forced to Share Valedictorian Title