CLEVELAND, OH (WOIO) –
The movie I, Alex Cross will continue filming on Lakeside Avenue at Ontario, from Monday. September 12 through Tuesday, September 13, 2011.
The intersection at Lakeside and Ontario will be closed to through traffic for action sequences, including car crashes, explosions, snipers and SWAT teams. The filming schedule was originally scheduled for last week, but had to be adjusted due to a water main break.
Please allow additional travel time as you plan your commute. Detour signs will be posted for the following routes:
• Eastbound traffic on Lakeside will be detoured south bound on West 3rd Street to east
bound on St. Clair Avenue and then north bound on East 9th Street to get back to Lakeside Avenue; and,
• Westbound traffic on Lakeside will be detoured south bound on East 9th Street to west
bound on Superior Avenue and then north bound on West 3M Street and back to Lakeside Avenue.
Access to parking garages and lots in the area will be maintained:
• Willard Garage can be accessed via E. 9th Street or by heading west on Lakeside from E.
• Huntington Park Garage can be accessed via the West 3rd Street entrance.
• Commuters who park in the Huntington Park surface lot and the Justice Center parking garage will be able to access the Lakeside entrances via W. 31 Street.
Article Courtesy of WOIO 19 Action News
Gina Pearson, Wife Of Bishop Carlton Pearson Files For Divorce
BREAKING NEWS: Bishop Veron Ashe Has Passed Away
Northeast Ohio: Heavy Snow Is On The Way This Week
Jekalyn Carr Makes Her Daytime TV Debut With Performance Of “I Believe God” On ‘Tamron Hall’
Erica Campbell & Roland Martin To Host Urban One Honors May 16th On TV One
1K Phew Is Shaking Up The Gospel Rap Scene | ‘On Fire’ Debut [LISTEN]
NFL Legend Gale Sayers Dead At 77
Coach Ron Rivera Opens Up About His Cancer Journey And Commitment To The WFT