In this article, John MacArthur ties in his own opinions and verses from the bible to elaborate on if Hell is truly endless. I find his opinions interesting and captivating. I think you will too. Read Below.
“Annihilationists sometimes explain “eternal” in the sense of an eternal effect. They say words like destruction and death refer to some kind of disintegration or consumption. God doesn’t torment the wicked for all eternity, He simply ends their existence, and the effect of that singular act of judgment lasts forever. As we noted above, they will allow God to be wrathful, but only for a time. To say divine punishment is everlasting is going way too far; it’s a form of cruel and unusual punishment. Eventually, they believe God will snuff the wicked out of existence, and that condition of non-existence lasts forever.”
- New Kirk Franklin Video “I Smile” To Premiere On Monday!
- Trin-i-tee 5:7 Debuts New Video On 106 & Park Friday
- This Just In…Eddie Long Misconduct Case Could Be Heading To Trial
- 20,000 Expected To ‘Get Motivated’ During Business Seminar In Cleveland
- Micah Stampley Sings ‘Back At One’ On Mo’Nique Show
- Sandi Patty Wins 40th Dove Award And Is Set To Release A Cook Book
- Audio: Yolanda Adams Interview With Bishop T.D. Jakes
- Oprah Gets Street Named After Her In Chicago! [PHOTOS]
- New Witness Revealed In Anthony Sowell Case; Trial Set For June
- NBA Playoffs: Lakers’ Andrew Bynum Fined $700k for Cheap Shot [VIDEO]