What are your thoughts?
For the most part, it’s been pretty mellow for media super-duperstar Oprah Winfrey.
But recently her name was tossed up in an interesting, but not surprising place. Mike Bickle, the head of the International House of Prayer (IHOP) has been calling the talk show host the antichrist, according the organization People for the American Way.
Bickle says in a video, which aired on God TV, “The Harlot Babylon is preparing the nations to receive the Antichrist. The Harlot Babylon will be a religion of affirmation, toleration, no absolutes, a counterfeit justice movement. They will feed the poor, have humanitarian projects, inspire acts of compassion for all the wrong reasons. They won’t know it, beloved they will be sincere, many of them, but their sincerity will not in any way lessen the impact of their deception. The fact that they are sincere does not make their deception less damaging. I believe that one of the main pastors, as a forerunner to the Harlot movement, it’s not the Harlot movement yet, is Oprah. She is winsome, she is kind, she is reasonable, she is utterly deceived, utterly deceived. A classy woman, a cool woman, a charming woman, but has a spirit of deception and she is one of the clear pastors, forerunners to the Harlot movement.”
But this isn’t the first time Oprah has been called something other than her name. Over the years, even her audience members have challenged her faith and intentions. EURWeb.com
Watch the video:
- Gospel Music Icon Bishop F.C. Barnes Passes Away
- Up-Date: Funeral Arrangements Set For Gospel Singer Bishop F.C. Barnes
- Poll: 3 In 10 Americans Say They Believe The Bible Word For Word
- Kym Whitley Loses Her Mother Kaysonia ‘Kay Kay’ Whitley
- Meet BET’s Sunday’s Best Season 4 Finalists
- Issac Carree On The Mo’Nique Show
- Gospel Icon Bishop F.C. Barnes Goes To His Heavenly Reward
- BET’s ‘Sunday Best’ Returns For Fourth Season
- Herman Cain Is Running For President And Singing Gospel
- Premiere Episode Of Sunday Best 4 Generated 1.8 Million Viewers