Erica and Tina Campbell, stars of WE tv’s “Mary Mary” reality show which just got picked up for a second season, are using their platform to promote education. The two have teamed up with the I WILL GRADUATE campaign to inspire youth to strive for educational achievement.
7,000 students drop out of school each day nationwide, which is something “Entertainers 4 Education Alliance” is seeking to stop with I WILL GRADUATE, a drop-out prevention campaign which aims to get 1,000,000 students to pledge that they will graduate.
The I WILL GRADUATE pledge says:
- I am determined that I will graduate from high school.
- Education is the key to my future success.
- I will attend school every day.
- I will work hard in every way.
- I will honor all who have shared their know knowledge with me so that I can succeed.
- I will stay out of trouble and engage in activities that support my community.
- I will have faith in myself and never give up!
- I will be positive even when times get tough.
- I will do my best
- I will strive to be the best!
article courtesy of BuzzEEWMagazine.com