2 “cloves garlic, peeled”
3 “¼-inch-thick slices ginger, peeled”
7 “whole chicken wings, tips removed, separated at the joint”
1 Tbsp turmeric powder
1 Tbsp ground coriander
“salt, to taste”
“freshly ground white pepper, to taste”
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine the oil, garlic, and ginger in a 10-inch, ovenproof sauté pan and cook over medium heat for 3 minutes, flipping the garlic about halfway through. Discard the garlic, flip the ginger pieces, and cook for 3 more minutes.
- Meanwhile, place the wings in a bowl and season with the turmeric and coriander. Toss the wings and rub the spices in to make sure the wings are evenly coated.
- Discard the ginger, increase heat to high, and add the wings to the pan. Arrange them all in a single layer. Season with salt and freshly ground white pepper, to taste. Cook for 5 minutes, flipping halfway through and seasoning the other side with additional salt and pepper, to taste.
- Transfer the pan to the oven or place on a baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes. Remove from the oven and serve immediately
article courtesy of KitchenDaily.com
‘Killed’: Lashawn Thompson Autopsy Results Show Inmate ‘Infested’ With Insects Died From Jail Neglect: Lawyers
2 Alligators Spotted Loose in Ohio, 1 Still Missing
Cuyahoga County Woman Gets Prison Time, 20 Dead Cats Found in Home
Lil Kim Is Smokin’ Hot On The Cover Of ‘XXL’ Magazine
Even Though The End Was Weird, Jim Brown’s Legacy Deserves Our Celebration
Kierra Sheard-Kelly Announces Pregnancy: “I Am So Excited & Blessed”
Mississippi Cop Shoots 11-Year-Old Boy In Chest After He Called 911 To Help His Mother
D.L. Hughley: Life And Times Of The Thought-Provoking Comedic Genius