BOSTON, MA (RNN) – A man brought in for questioning on the Boston Marathon bombing has been cleared of any connection to the attack by authorities.
CNN reported the man, identified as a Saudi national, was “in the wrong place at the wrong time.” Police noticed him running from the scene following the explosion, and officials searched his apartment in Revere, MA, overnight.
The father of Martin Richard, the 8-year-old killed in the bombing, asked for continued prayers for his family Tuesday.
“My dear son Martin has died from injuries sustained in the attack on Boston,” Bill Richard said in a statement. “My wife and daughter are both recovering from serious injuries. We thank our family and friends, those we know and those we have never met, for their thoughts and prayers”
“I ask that you continue to pray for my family as we remember Martin. We also ask for your patience and for privacy as we work to simultaneously grieve and recover. Thank you.”
read more: 19ActionNews.com
- Secret Service Intercept Letter Addressed To President With Ricin Poison
- BREAKING NEWS: Authorities Arrest Suspect In Boston Bombings, Source Says
- Wellness Wednesday: Staying Healthy On A Last-Minute Trip
- Christian Rappers, Trip Lee And Andy Mineo, Are On Different Paths But Continue To Bring Honor To Christ
- Mother, Infant Daughter ‘Bleed To Death On Road As Motorists Drive Past
NATIONAL: Second Boston Marathon Explosions Victim Identified was originally published on wzakcleveland.com