UPDATE 4/17/13, 12:00 p.m. EST: The “suspicious substance” has been identified as the poison ricin and is reportedly from the same sender who mailed the same poison to Sen. Roger Wicker, according to NBC News.
Watch news coverage of the ricin-laced letter here:
- Secret Service Intercept Letter Addressed To President With Ricin Poison
- BREAKING NEWS: Authorities Arrest Suspect In Boston Bombings, Source Says
- Wellness Wednesday: Staying Healthy On A Last-Minute Trip
- Christian Rappers, Trip Lee And Andy Mineo, Are On Different Paths But Continue To Bring Honor To Christ
- Mother, Infant Daughter ‘Bleed To Death On Road As Motorists Drive Past
Secret Service Intercept Letter Addressed To President With Ricin Poison was originally published on newsone.com